Opera freezes indefinitely at start
A Former User last edited by
Hi guys, I'm having a huge issue and no solution, hope you can help.
Since yesterday, for now apparent reason I can't use Opera anymore. When I launch it, it freezes indefinitely. I can force kill it, it works sometime but sometime a process stay active and can't be killed.
I have no idea what caused this. The browser was opened for a couple of hours and suddenly it just stopped working.
What I attempted so far :
- Restart computer
- Run as administrator
- Uninstall/Reinstall the latest version, and even older versions
- Delete the folders from /Local and /Roaming, then uninstall and restart the computer. Install it again, same issue.
- Sacrifice a chicken
- Cleaned data and registry with CCLeaner
- Antivirus check using Adware cleaner
- Latest windows update (the issue happened before I updated)
My gear :
- Windows 10
- Opera latest version (must be 53)
- I do not run a tier antivirus software, just Win Defender
Any clue ?