Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Continue from saved session /// Continue from last time /// Opera v.11.50

• Hello ,

I shutdown Opera some time in a mess & it is not memorisze that I choose default " Continue from last time " .

Please show me in which .ini is this setting ?

And , what is the file I can use of this " last time session " if Opera mistakenly started with saved session.................. ( but I want my last time session )

Thank you very much.
    edmond

• The setting is in the UI. You shouldn't need to edit the ini file. But, if you want, you can goto opera:config#UserPrefs|StartupType and edit it. Click the '?' to see the options. Startup Type= under [User Prefs]. Likewise, see opera:config#UserPrefs|WindowsStorageFile. Windows Storage File= under [User Prefs].

• Thank you .................. !

What if I accidentally click the Start button when Opera choose for me "START FROM SAVE SESSION" which I didn't want it...........

How do I retrieve the file of "Continue from last time" and to open it again ? ( but I already clicked start button Opera choose start from saved session and Opera have stated )

Thank you very much.
    edmond.

• @emc said in Continue from saved session /// Continue from last time /// Opera v.11.50:

How do I retrieve the file of "Continue from last time"

It's autosave.win as specified by opera:config#UserPrefs|AutomaticWindowStorageFile. There's also an autosave.win.bak file. In opera:config though, if you've never changed the setting before, it'll show an incorrect filename of autoopera.win. Just ignore that. It's autosave.win.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.