why opera does not delete the cookies

• on the settings, I chose to remove the coockie when I leave the browser. but it does not work, when I open the browser again, the coockies are still there.
    same, when I delete the history, I select to remove the coockies, but the same results it does not work.
    To remove the coockies, I have to do it one by one.
    is it normal !!!
    I start to have doubts that it is done expressly

• this could be due to an extension. when i first started using opera all history including cookies would be cleaned on exit. then i noticed lastpass was no longer logging out on browser close, so i did some digging and sure enough something was stopping history from being deleted on browser close. rather give up any extension i found history eraser to seems to have solved the problem and the history and cookies are once again emptied and deleted on browser close.

• @chuchkyschild Thank you, I just installed the history eraser extension, with this history I could delete the history, but for cookies the problem remains the same, the coockies are still present.

• @ensberg said in why opera does not delete the cookies:

@chuchkyschild Thank you, I just installed the history eraser extension, with this history I could delete the history, but for cookies the problem remains the same, the cookies are still present.

these are my settings

History Erasert

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.