:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

"www" autocomplete fail browser

• Hi, When i writing url wthout "www" appears 404 error in browser.
    Others people appears this situation?
    In practice, Opera autocomplete the url with "www". If not necessary manually complete url with "www".

:confused:

PD: Sorry, my english is poor/bad, etc :expressionless:

• It only happens to me for AliExpress - usually if came from OneTab -, but didn't investigated.

Try with the "How to post a problem" post steps and see what happens.

• @zalex108 Aps, to me happens not all webs but in various happens, my doubt is problem of browser of web pages :confused:
    Your suggestion is very good, one post in problem its would be much better. :slight_smile:

• @juankrlos-m said in "www" autocomplete fail browser:

@zalex108 Aps, to me happens not all webs but in various happens, my doubt is problem of browser of web pages :confused:
    Your suggestion is very good, one post in problem its would be much better. :slight_smile:

I meant about this steps: How to report problems in Opera - to make some tests -.

@zalex108 said in "www" autocomplete fail browser:

It only happens to me for AliExpress - usually if came from OneTab -, but didn't investigated.

Try with the "How to post a problem" post steps and see what happens.

About that,
    I realized it happened also with a SpeedDial folder with AliExpress links also, but made an entry into the Hosts File and seems to be fixed, since now I've tested and resolves the site even with out www.
    Despite that not sure if the fix is because of this.

Windows 10 (x64) | Anniversary Update
    Opera Stable · Beta · Developer

Test profile | Back up Linux · Mac · Win

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.