Problem to install AdBlock extension for Opera 10.54 (Mac PPC, OS X 10.4.11)

• Hi,

I use Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.11) with a PPC Mac, and I have installed Opera 10.54.
    I have tried to install the AdBlock extension (drag and drop a ".oex" file on Opera window as I can't install directly from the web page) with no success.

I have this pop up message :
    "Opera Widget Error
    The location "/Users/ooo/Desktop/opera-adblock-1.3.4-2.oex" is unavailable or does not point to a valid widget file."

I have read this topic here but I thought it was not helpful.
    I guess I need a previous version of AdBlock (not v1.3.4), compatible with Opera 10.5...
    Please anyone could show where to download a previous version of AdBlock to solve this installation problem? Thank you very much.

• Please upgrade first to Opera 10.63!
    It is the last version for PPC-OS X (and runs with Tiger).

Then try again, and report here please. 😉

• That's simple: you can't install extensions in that version of Opera because the Extension framework was introduced in Opera 11. If you're using PPC unfortunately there's no way you can use a recent version of opera, but you can block ads right-clicking on them and then selecting the right entry in the context menu.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.