Opera Dev 50.0 - memory leak?
(I moved thread to right forum)
Since last update (dev release, 50.0) i'm experiencing bad times with Opera. It started to be slow, doesn't load pages (often with facebook) and still loads pages when its obviously completed. I just noticed how much memory Opera is sometimes using. Here:
Also - i see this screen waaay too often.
It's in polish, but it says that Opera reached the limit of memory.
yes, as also many other users reported here: http://blogs.opera.com/desktop/2017/10/opera-developer-update-chromecast-support/ but that is normal/ expected with a developer build....
Can confirm. Memory usage is very high compared to other browsers. Especially after a while. Even when you close apps it stays at over 3 or 4 GB.