Rss reader

• I have a question about how rss reader works, or rather where it gets one bit of data in particular. Underlined on this image is a bit of text that is not present in the mark up of the feed, so the question is, where does it come from?

• If it's not in the markup, I assume Opera adds it (the feed name) to each entry.

• It's not the feed name though.
    It'd be the name of the page if it didn't output feed, but then again, it's nowhere in mark up so idk where opera gets it from

• It's not the feed name though.
    It'd be the name of the page if it didn't output feed, but then again, it's nowhere in mark up so idk where opera gets it from

You're saying "UNIVERSAL ENDPOINT - ENDPOINT NEWS" above "Test of test" (and in white on the blue background) shouldn't be there and isn't in the markup and that it should say "ENDPOINT NEWS - Feed for Pfizer" instead?

Kind of hard to tell if that's what you're saying from the pic. Do you have the link to the feed also so I can play around with it (I know you said it's not in the markup, but still want to play with it).

• Yes, Universal Endpoint - ENDPOINT NEWS above title and in the blue rectangle is not present in the mark up,
    ENDPOINTS NEWS - Feed for Pfizer is the string between title tags of the channel so I guess it should say that instead.
    Mark up

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.