lost bookmarks after import htlm bookmarks (exported from same profile)

• I am working to get the xmark sync working with opera. I could not find documentation regarding the behavior of opera books marks.

what is the difference between All bookmarks and the bookmark bar? I exported the Bookmarks, deleted the bookmark bar's bookmark and the imported them. This time a new BookMark Bar (File 1) appeared in the hierarchy. Then i could not get them to show up on the book mark bar...meah.....

Maybe I am missing something, but Opera's bookmark export and import processes are not to be used on the same instance - which to me sounds like a design issue at worst cast - best case - user experience - is nightmarish.

I appreciate the Opera browser's speed and memory utilization.

I expected issues with the syncing of book marks and allocated of time for trial and error - adding chrome extensions to Opera and xmark is not clear on their sync processes.

Being able to find and sharing links is key to our business. I am open to solutions if anyone has success.

Do tell, I am missing an obvious solution and over complicating the matter.

Thank you for your time and help with this matter.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.