Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Microphone no working after upgrade.

• After upgrading to 47.0.2631.55 (PGO), the microphone no longer works with the Midomi.com website. I went to Opera Settings>Websites>Microphone and set the mic to Default, Ask me, and Midomi was listed under Manage exceptions to Allow. After trying different things, none of which worked, I clicked Disallow on the Midomi site and now it's blank. Everything worked fine until the upgrade a few hours ago. Is there a way to revert back to the pre-upgrade version until they can get this bug fixed. Can't find where to download the previous version at the Opera web-page.

• I have the similar problem(
    I have delete all flash cache and settings but it does not helps me.

The previous version of the Opera is here http://get.geo.opera.com/pub/opera/desktop/