Window Closes then Re-opens on it's own; OS X 10.11.6; 2012 MBPro; Opera Beta 45.0.2552.632

• Window Closes then Re-opens on it's own; OS X 10.11.6; Mid 2012 MBPro; Opera Beta 45.0.2552.632

Occasionally my window will completely disappear for a few seconds, then reappear all on it's own.
    I don't seem to have lost any tabs when it Reloads.
    I haven't discerned a triggering pattern yet. This last incident happened when I clicked on the "Opera Beta" Menu to check a setting(never made it to "Settings" and trying again now the window remains as normal.
    Also haven't noticed if the Browser is closing completely or just the Window; will try and remember to check next time.
    Do you even want reports on the Beta version?

• I saw issues with both versions of Opera when selecting to open a new tab or tabs then selecting on one of the new tabs and Opera closed or crashed then re-opened automatically. Eventually I lost all tabs if I did this more than two or three times.

Current Opera browser is still crashing when I open new tabs and select on them:
    Version information

Version: 44.0.2510.1449 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: Stable
    System: Mac OS X 10.10.5 64-bit

However I noticed that Opera Next browser was updated and it's not crashing anymore when selecting newly created tabs:
    Version information

Version: 45.0.2552.634 - Opera is up to date
    Update stream: beta
    System: Mac OS X 10.10.5 64-bit

Now I can use my favorite browser again in my Mac. Hope Opera browser can see this fix.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.