Torrent download

• Hi everyone....

In the previous versions I was able to download torrents without saving the .torrent file anywhere or going to my download directory. It was directly opened by my torrent client once I click on the link. Now I must download the .torrent file first and then open it with the torrent client. I want to ask if there is any solution for this issue or not ? I will be very thankful if someone can help me, not saving those files - it is very annoying.

Thanks.

Thread closed as duplicate of: Open a file instead of save it

• If the site you are going to downloada torrent site has a magnet link, you just have to click on the magnet link. But if the site does not have that option, you have to download the torrent file. I recomend KickassTorrents and The Pirate Bay to download with magnet links

• Can I get my ratio up for seeding when I download with the magnet link ? I think it does not count the download nor the upload like that.How is it working ? What's the difference between both ways of downloading ? Thanks

• the only diference is: with magnet link the bittorrent client download the information about the torrent file, what is not needed when you have the torrent file.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.