Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

User content stylesheet is needed

• There is no provision anywhere in Opera for a content stylesheet. It is something that most browsers provide in some way, including the older Presto Opera. With Webkit Opera there is no way to use one. Without it, I cannot add default settings for elements in web pages without overriding settings that are present. For instance, I have no way to set a default body background colour, in case there is none set up. All I can do is override the one already set up, and that is not what I want to do.

• You can use Stylebot or some other extension for this purpose. Of course I would like native user CSS support, +1 🙂

• When would the style be loaded - before or after the page setup finishes loading? If after, then any setting in there would override rather than acting as only a default.

• It will be loaded after page contents, thus not suitable for you. Sorry I missed some your requirements earlier 😞