Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Opera shows html code

• Hi
    I must have done something wrong.
    For some odd reason, Opera is showing html code. 😞
    Obvious question: how can I restore back normal behaviour of Opera?
    Here a screendump:
    http://www.vtitielt.com/Opera-probleem.PNG
    Thx!

• You're using Opera 12, pressed Author Mode button and accidently selected some other CSS Style from dropdown menue?

• It looks like you need to remove the ticks for 'Block structure' and 'Outline' in the 'Style' menu.

Which is found by going to 'O-Menu / Page / Style' and removing said ticks above.

• You're using Opera 12, pressed Author Mode button and accidently selected some other CSS Style from dropdown menue?

Thank you!
    Your suggestion did the trick!
    I went to "Author Mode" and unticked the option "Tabel structure".

• It looks like you need to remove the ticks for 'Block structure' and 'Outline' in the 'Style' menu.
    Which is found by going to 'O-Menu / Page / Style' and removing said ticks above.

Thank you for your answer.
    When I follow your lead, I find the same options who angiesdom is writing about.