Switching tabs with scroll wheel.

• Is there any way to scroll through open tabs by using the scroll wheel on a mouse or trackball In Opera version 43?

• Nothing? :(

• You may try this.

Didn't tested my self, just remembered about Presto...
    What a good times. . . :rolleyes:

• @zalex108

Thank you for the suggestion but that's a no go. It's a Windows exe file and I'm on a Mac. I have the ability to scroll through tabs using the scroll will if I hold the option/a halt key down (a feature in my mouse drivers).

But I was hoping to find some way like for instance, I have been extension that allows me to scroll through tabs just by using the scroll will and not having to hold down another key. Opera has a built in mouse gesture feature that does the same thing but with it if there's a text field on the page it automatically jumps to the text field rather than scroll through the tabs which is a real inconvenience.

Being paralyzed from the neck down and using a mouthstick to control a trackball, having the ability to scroll through tabs without holding an alternate key is a convenience. The only reason I can use the feature in my mouse drivers is thankfully due to an accessibility feature called stickykeys that's built in the operating system.

• Oh, My apologizes!

I thought that AutoHotKey works also in MacOS (now I realize it doesn't) and about the .exe complement I didn't realize.

So I have no idea.

• you can try V7 Tabs extension
    I implemented that feature long time ago (I'm the author)... but it's a sidebar extension and needs to be opened to be able to perform that action

ps. If you want to try it, you need to enable that feature in settings

• [] (I'm the author) []

Great extensions! ;- )

• Great extensions! ;- )

thx

:cheers:

• Many of us would like to thank you for these extensions!

:yes:

• @vux777

Sorry, just now coming back hereSince my last post.I just tried your extension and it works perfectly. Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Just what I needed. Makes things much simpler for me. :yes:

• @rollerdl
    thx, glad you like it

@zalex108
    :cheers:

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.