:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Google sign in problem

• Hi recently bought a Polaroid smart tv but I am unable to sign in to my google account through the browser or the google app that appears when you open smart tv when I put in my email/ password details the page refreshes and take me back to email log in,I also get a message saying this page has mixed content can anyone advise thanks

• Hi recently bought a Polaroid smart tv but I am unable to sign in to my google account through the browser or the google app that appears when you open smart tv when I put in my email/ password details the page refreshes and take me back to email log in,I also get a message saying this page has mixed content can anyone advise thanks

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.