:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

one-click offline backup

• Please add a one-click, single file offline back up function (and a one-click import and overwrite function to restore those offline backup archives). I know you offer "synchronization" as some sort of an online backup but for some reasons I don't wanna use a cloud backup & synchronization service.

I would prefer a check / uncheck selection of the items to be backed up like full browser configuration, bookmarks, wallpapers, passwords, cached files, cookies, plug-ins, add-ons and its configuration files and so on. Then store all together in a single archive file (like *.zip) and save it to local disc. Furthermore it would make sense to have an import function for those backup files where you can check / uncheck what to be restored.

I think this shouldn't be too hard and time-consuming to program and would be a great benefit for lazy people like me who wanna perform offline back-ups on a regular basis without tinkering in Windows user profiles or batch scripting.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.