Youtube running really slow with Opera 12

• Hi All

For the last few months youtube has been running stupidly slow, take ages to load up, the videos lag this was never the case
    I've done a speed test regarding my Internet which is all fine. youtube works fine on Internet explorer, i thin I've cleaned the cache though i'm no sure, im using Opera 12 (the better one! :P) what the hell is going on? Again this never happened about 4 months ago 😞 i do love opera and it will be annoying if i have to keep using crappy Internet explorer just for youtube, please help giv me a run down of all things it could be and what i need to check etc, it must be opera no my Internet provider.Thanks

• Update flash player ?.

• possibly but unlikely as it works on other browsers but i will do this just to be sure

• Well, Internet Explorer has it's own version of the flash player plugin based on active-x, Chrome has it's own version built-in, which is updated through the normal browser updates. Opera uses a different version of the flash player plugin altogether, but this is the same version that firefox will use.

• I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Forum feedback, but look here -
    https://forums.opera.com/topic/1505/new-youtube-interface-is-laggy
    It's probably being cause by the new sidebar, which you can suppress with a user.css.
    Worked for me anyway!
    🙂

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.