Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Opera Mini unable to start

• The latest version of Opera Mini has a problem on Android 5.0. it said that To run Opera Mini you need more space. Try removing some apps or clearing app data. But I can install other apps without clearing something. Please fix it, I have to using firefox or chrome instead right now.

• Do you previously installed any Opera Mini before on that Handset?? Maybe its a problem of you system file. if you previously installed Opera Mini then Uninstall & if you have a rooted phone then Go to System/Data/Data/com.opera.mini.native using ES File Explorer. Then delete the "com.opera.mini.native" folder then restart & try to reinstall Opera Mini.
    And you don't have rooted device just try to Reset (Restore Factory) to your handset.
    Hope, it will works.

• My phone is not rooted, I have been using it since Mini 16, and it can't finish updating today, I delete it, reinstall it, use tools cleaning my phone, sadly it does not work. I don't want to restore factory, all kinds of apps need to redownload. I'd rather wait for the next version or maybe change a Web browser.