:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Problem with using opera

• Hello

My problem is that sometimes some of opera components like just stop working and i can't use any hotkeys, mouse gestures or typing in sites like facebook, google etc. Only thing i can do is typing in address bar. Mostly it's heppening when im browsing sites with pop-up ads even though i have ad-blocker. After i restart opera everything works normal.

Could anyone help me?
    and sorry for my english.

• Version of Opera and Windows?

• Opera version 40.0
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

• Try disabling your ad blocker and see if that helps.

• Tried it and still the same. I found out little difference with enabled adblocker and disabled. With enabled, problem happens when pop-up ad shows up and i don't close it fast enough. With disabled it looks like working even faster but when i click somewhere on site right mouse button instead of left button then same problem. I heard from my friend it could be some of hotkeys which is disabling most of things when i'm browsing but not sure and no idea why is this happening

• Does it do this in a private window?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.