:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Crashing on notifcation

• After the notification appears, Opera freezes and then needs ending from task manager.

Version: 39.0.2256.71

• What does the notification state, and under what conditions does it occur (that is, what led up to its appearance)?

• Also, on which site does it happen? Test pages with push notifications seem to work here.

• It happens on every site that has notifications, including (but not limited to) TweetDeck, Skype for web and Google Play Music.

• I see this happen with Slack (pretty much the only site that wants to send me notifications. Maybe I'm more patient, but after ~30s or so, the browser becomes responsive again.

Windows 10 Pro, x64, Anniversary Update. Opera 41.0.2353.46

• Issue is still here, but now notifications will sometimes not appear at all. Rather frustrating.

• Basically happens with all notifications. Most notably from Whatsapp web. Opera freezes and becomes unresponsive for like 5 mins to 10 mins.

Browser Identification: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/57.0.2987.98 Safari/537.36 OPR/44.0.2510.857

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.