Can't open Opera.

• Hello forums users, just about 30-40 minutes ago I went to open my Opera browser and I was met with a popup saying a new version of Opera is available. In no rush I decided to undergo this update and clicked the button it brought up saying "Relaunch" and then several seconds later it opened back up and I was stuck on a blank white screen. It was not frozen I could type in URL's and use anything on the screen, it just would stay at the blank white screen. After about 5 minutes of waiting for anything or a message about this update I had set to do I closed Opera and went to re-open it. However now I encountered a new message on my screen reading: "You can't open the application "Opera" because it may be damaged or incomplete." This pops up whenever I click to open it. I tried restarting my Macbook and nothing has seemed to work. Now I am writing here using a different browser seeking help as I am not looking to re-download Opera and possibly lose all my bookmarks, auto-logins, auto-fills, etc.

• Mine won't open after the update, either. Opera logo in launcher just bounces three times then automatically quits.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.