[Solved]Can't type sometimes

• Sometimes, I just can't type anymore in Opera, Like if Opera lost contact to my Keyboard because outside Opera, it work normally. I then have to restart Opera and it works again.

anybody a suggestion on how to fix this?

Windows 10 64bit
    Opera 38.0.2220.41

• I have the same problem. And sometimes it`s problem appears only in developer tools.

Windows 10 64bit Opera 38.0.2220.41

• try to update - had the same problem in older versions but now it works fine again!

• try to update - had the same problem in older versions but now it works fine again!

Opera says it is up-to-date: Version: 38.0.2220.41 - Opera is up to date

• You can wait for autoupdate to kick in soon, or manually update to stable 39.0.2256.43 from the Opera site if you want to check it as soon as possible.

• I have updated my browser up to 39.0.2256.48 . But issue still exist.

• Looks like hard or impossible to reproduce in regular conditions.

Do you have any idea when this happens? For instance, always after you used some function or extension?

• Describe the error case: i work in browser developer console and browsersync, after refresh page via BS, browser broke all inputs in console (I can`t type/copy something). Reopen console is helps. Have same problem in Opera developer 40.

• Looks like hard or impossible to reproduce in regular conditions.
    Do you have any idea when this happens? For instance, always after you used some function or extension?

After I updated to version 39, I never experienced the bug anymore.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.