Javascript exceptions not working consistently

  • I would like to disable Javascript on a site that has some distracting visual elements. I put the site into the exceptions list and Blocked it. Sometimes JS is blocked when I load the site, other times it loads anyway. There is no pattern to it.

    I have tried blocking:
    [*.]sitename.com, www.sitename.com, sitename.com in various combinations.

    I do have the Block JS extension which works. But, it blocks JS on all sessions and this is not always optimal.

Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.