Opera does not work on google pages

• I am using Opera and Opera next, spoofed as firefox. I am still not able to get on to google services. This has been the case for about 6 months. I would have expected a patch or something to come out by now. As far as I'm concerned this is a critical flaw.
    Today as I can not access a website I need to use as part of my work I'm going to have to go and download firefox, literally because I have no choice.

This sucks, what's going on? Has the dev team stopped working on Opera?

• No, it was fixed and works perfectly fine for me again :P And I don't think the problem is Opera if you've had the problem for 6 months. Because we first had a problem with it last week.

• What do I need to do to fix it? Gmail, Play & Analytics do not work for me in Latest Opera. Gmail works and Play does not work in Opera Next for me. (I have not tried Analytics)

• All I had to do was to restart Opera so a new patch would be applied. But since it has been lasting so long for you I would try reinstall Opera if you haven't before. If not that works it might be related to another program on your computer such as flash player etc. So I would just check what kind of stuff you got on your computer and update everything that is outdated.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.