Cellphones; Talking old ones, remember Codes:)?

• Everything about cellphones.

Let's remember old ones. Our first cellphones? :)
    What were they? What could they do? What were they look like?(optional)
    What functions did they have you used?
    What amazed you? :hat:
    All about that:)

My first one was Motorola "Talkabout", weighing a few hundred grams:)
    Got you!
    Cost me a little more than 2000 roubles - it was like 2004?
    Immediately bought a leather casing for her.:)

Then I had two more Motorolas, second hand. One of them even had some Internet;) (Looked like this.)
    None of them are thrown out! :) The problem mostly I've run out of availabilities to purchase a new battery. :sad: Some more or less minor glitches, too. But they essentially are still functional! And the chargers are here with me somewhere:) I could even try finding the box from my first one.

So, then I started buying some more serious stuff. :)
    First it was a Sagem (still working, needs some repair though). It had some GPRS Internet, MMS, Bluetooth and an infrared port:) Had (still has but used up essentially) some limited internal memory for some media stuff, and a camera! :)
    Next it was a Fly - slider: it had a memory card, internet, etc.
    Then it was a Pantech cameraphone - still working (minor glitches, old battery).
    More recently, as those started getting "out of service", I bought a Philips (X100 - 2 SIMs); working o'k, but started failing on account of having a second SIM - some 'peculiarities', but otherwise working. It has a good battery, so it's a good thing.
    Then even more recently, to accomodate some "excessive" amount of SIM-cards, I purchased an Alcatel. What do you call it when it opens like a... some women stuff;)
    No internet, no memory cards... Just functional:)

Well, all of that, preferred black all the time. Or silver. Something of that spectrum:)

So, that was about my stuff. :) Your turn! :haha:

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.