[Suggestion]Download in Opera mini

• I just installed Opera mini on my LG G2 and I was impressed by the loading speed on my bad internet connection(mobile data).When got home I tried to download an anime episode from kissanime ,but instead of opening window to ask me where to save ,it redirected me to a page with the video only and I could only watch it. I tried other thing , instead of opening the link I press and hold on it and there was no download or save as option like in dolphin/chrome.So I decided to try the Opera Browser , and there when I got redirected to the video page ,on the right side of speaker icon there was download button , also when I hold on the link there are a lot more options ,including "download". So my suggestion is to make the download system (or whatever its called) in Opera Mini same as the Opera Browser. I just prefer the mini because of the adblocker but I want to be able to download like in Browser.
    P.S. If you don't understand what I'm talking about here is a video showing

• Sounds legit.

• Opera Mini's file downloading system is still so poor.. At least Opera for android serves better speed than poor Opera Mini.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.