Giving Opera a try -- Importing bookmarks NOT seamless

• So I'm giving Opera a try. You guys have made a lot of changes since 2010 (last time I tried opera). Today we are in a more connected world, and my chrome bookmarks are synced across devices through my gmail account.

So I tried exporting my bookmarks to Opera two different ways.

1. I directly just exported everything from chrome to Opera, the browser offered to do it itself.
    2. exported my bookmarks to HTML file and then imported manually from that into Opera.

BOTH of those solutions do not import seamlessly! They are in a folder! I have to go to MENU > Bookmarks > IMPORTED BOOKMARKS > IMPORTED FROM CHROME or IMPORTED >

Only THEN do i see my bookmarks. I can't even select multiple ones and drag them! I have folders in folders in chrome! I'm not dragging every bookmark to my toolbar individually! Why can't I select them all and import them exactly the way they where in chrome!

Very willing to use opera but this is a big oversight by the devs that could have been solved so easily (having a bookmarks manager interface as Chrome does). SOLUTIONS?

• Are you using the Bookmark Manager to do this? You can select multiple files and folders in it.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.