Lil UI suggestion

• A couple of years of not using Opera simply because is not graphical attractive to me. But I know such a great browser it is. I wonder if there are UI changes coming. Of course there are themes and so on but I would like to see novice users adopting Opera because it looks nice and then discover that it has more than just beauty to offer.
    As a suggestion, I would start by a new icon. No offense:

http://s8.postimg.org/49c30ud8l/ico.png

I got it from the internet, but it is just awesome. By the momment I saw it, immediately thought I should make a suggestion

• Couldn't disagree more regarding changing the icon. The "O" carries with it Opera's history and as such it needs to remain. However, I would like to see an option for a dark skin similar to what Edge offers. Just the standard light skin and the dark skin would satisfy most users.

• I consider the same. O must remain as you can see in the uploaded image. Same picture as my profile one.
    A dark theme is a great idea. It could be very useful when working late. Your eyes will thank that

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.