Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Не могу обновить версию дополнения

• Более недели пытаюсь обновить дополнение в магазине Оперы. Делаю стандартные действия.
    Запаковываю папку с файлом ключа средствами браузера в файл .nex и когда загружаю на сайт получаю следующее:

1. Internal Server Error. We are experiencing some problems. Please try again later.

И так всё время. Смотрю по магазину, есть свежие обновления дополнений, а у меня эта вечная ошибка. Что может быть не так?

• Please use english so we can understand and help you 🙂

• More than a week trying to upgrade extension in Opera store. I do standard actions. I packed extension folder with the key file by means browser in the .nex file and upload this, when the site get the following:

Internal Server Error. We are experiencing some problems. Please try again later.

And so all the time. I looked around the store, there are new updates additions, and I have this eternal error. What could be wrong?