Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

20 similar links for a History item???

• Guys
    Something starts to drive me crazy, please help! I recently looked to find a youtube video in my History that I've already seen a few months ago. While looking to find the link I've noticed a strange "habit" in my History: in certain days, some of the youtube videos appeared with the same link, at same minute, two or even five times! Since I perfectly remember that I've clicked once on a youtube video link, why Opera stored it by multiplying the same at the same moment? Now things started to be the same with some other links too. For instance I did a Google map search at 2:38 pm and now looking in the History it looks as I've had opened 20 timmes the same link at exactly the same moment (2:38 pm)?
    I'd like to add that same thing happens in my Iphone 6S since a few months: for instance there was a day when the Health

App stepcounter counted twice exactly the same number of steps in same moment and this happened for all steps registered that day, like: 7:32am 45 steps, 7:32am 45 steps ... 11:15pm 8 steps, 11:15pm 8 steps. Next day again only one data, etc.
    In different days when stepcounter works OK, the distance calculation goes mad: it shows two or more distances for exactly same moment, like I would have gone in several lenghts in same moment. In general, any data registered is simultanously dubbled at exact 6 minutes periods. For instance, if I walk a certain distance and stop at 7:30, it registers two data: one mileage for 7:30 and the other for 7:24. I thought the second data is my hands movement but why data is stored six minutes earlier, whilst I moved my body and hands at the same time? What happens when 3 or 6 different data is stored at same moment? How many parts of my body moving are calculated separately in same moment and why?

I mentioned Iphone as a connected issue, maybe somebody can help understand what is going on??? Thanks a lot!
    Paul