New to Opera; two problems

• I got a new Acer 11.6'' laptop for Cyber Monday sale and one of the first things I did when it got here was to install the Opera Browser. It's a really slick browser but I'm having two problems that I can't solve. The first is that the Zoom adjust on it's own out of no where. I want it to be on 110 but when I move the curser the screne can auto-zoom anywhere from 90 to 500. I can't find a way to lock the zoom. Does anyone know how to do this?

My other problem is less frequent but just as annoying. I like to pull down the slider on the right side. Sometimes when I start to pull it will openw a new window, then I have to close it and move the cursor to the arrow at the bottom and move the cursor down that way. What's going on with this? How to I get this thing working right?

• Hello! Please know the scrolling issue isn't Opera's fault. If your using a touchpad it's because of that. You can disable it via your touchpad settings. Search google for instructions.

Also, sure you right clicking on the scrolling?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.