:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera Mini on Nokia Asha 202 - chaotic scrolling

• I use Opera Mini on my Nokia Asha 202. When I haven't clicked on anything for a few seconds, Opera Mini stops scrolling, but in all other cases Opera scrolls completely independently on my clicking, I can't find any relation between the two. Therefore it is virtually impossible to view the desired part of the website and it can only be achieved with a great deal of luck. How to change this? Or how to get another version of Opera Mini for Nokia Asha 202?

• I also have issues with my Nokia 206.

• @cucumis-melo, I can't fully understand what do you mean. How does "Opera Mini stops scrolling"? Do you mean you can't scroll a webpage? Can you give an example of such webpage?

• I can scroll, but I can't control the scrolling. The scrolling doesn't behave according to any predictable rules, except for one: when I haven't clicked on anything for a few seconds, Opera Mini stops scrolling. But in all other cases Opera scrolls completely independently on my clicking, I can't find any relation between the two. Therefore it is virtually impossible to view the desired part of the website and it can only be achieved with a great deal of luck. How to change this? Or how to get another version of Opera Mini for Nokia Asha 202?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.