[Opera 32] Disabling the Default Browser dialog without clicking "No"

• Hi,

I'm in a situation where I am installing multiple instances of Chrome on many Windows machines by copying over the Opera folder and the User Data folder to 😄 over the network. I was wondering if there is some way to clear the "Default Browser" prompt that shows up when Opera is started for the first time.

I noticed that when it is cleared it writes a change to the UserData\Preferences file adding {"check_default_browser:"false"} under "ab_testing" and {"should_prompt_for_default_browser":false} under "startpage". When I try to change those myself it corrupts the preferences file and causes Opera to reset to default preferences next time it launches.

I have tried to get around this by writing a sendkeys macro but the Yes/No buttons can't be accessed/triggered using just the keyboard, it requires a click.

Is there some way for me to alter that setting without having to actually click "No"?

Thanks,
    John

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.