Speed Dial Shortcut in Opera 18?

• I just updated from Opera 16 12 to 18, and ctrl+[1-9] no longer seems to work to quickly open the pages saved to my Speed Dial. Is there any way to set up a keyboard shortcut for this? It seems like the update made the Speed Dial options a lot less accessible, they'd might as well just be bookmarks at this point.

• Originally posted by mikeoshay:

I just updated from Opera 16 to 18

Those shortcuts did not work in Opera 16 either.

• Originally posted by Pesala:

Originally posted by mikeoshay:

I just updated from Opera 16 to 18

Those shortcuts did not work in Opera 16 either.

My mistake, I had a folder for Opera 16 and thought that was the other version I was using, but it was actually 12. Comment edited, but I'd still like to find a solution. It'd be alright if they replaced it with the standard browser shortcuts of Ctrl+1-8 = first-eighth tabs and Ctrl+9 = last tab, but as it stands they're just functionless.

• Hey,

I'm here to actually ask about the same problem. Currently I'm using version 12 and I decided to try the new Opera 18.
    With grinding teeth I decided to settle with the missing bookmarks and was about to start using it anyway, but then I found out that the ctrl + (1-9) aren't working.

Is there any plugin or any solution to this? I mean... there is plenty of other shortcuts and I don't see any reason why this one shouldn't work.

Thanks in advance,
    Tom

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.