Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Automatically Logged out from Almost All Website

• Everytime I re-open/restart Opera Mini everytime I've to re-login. It's very annoying. It deletes the all cookie/session/saving data. Please fix the automatic log out problem which is only happened by restarting the Opera Mini.

• Hey, @rhimini!

Thanks for letting us know. I have seen some of your posts in these forums and I presume you use the most recent Opera Mini client for Android (version 11) - is that correct?

I have a few questions to start with - your answers will help us solve the issue.

1. Do you ever get logged out during regular browsing (without reopening/restarting Opera Mini)?
    2. In Settings/Protocols do you use the HTTP or Socket/HTTP option?
    3. Is this problem affecting you permanently - like every time you start browsing session you need to perform log-ins, or it happens occasionally?

Please perform the following test: login to Facebook, close the browser. Wait for 30 minutes (do not open the browser). After 5 minutes, open the browser and go to Facebook. Are you still logged in?

Have you filled a bug report using the in-built client functionality? If not - please do so. Please post you bug ID here (for example "ANMEXT-777"). Thanks in advance!

• A small update: we've released a set of changes that should help fix the logout issues. Please get back to us with feedback.

• @olasia ,
    I actually a Opera Mini user since 2010 (when using on java) & yes Now I'm on Latest Opera Mini 11.0 on Android.
    My Answers are -

1. No I didn't get any log out problem during web surfing.
    2. I always use Socket/HTTP protocol.
    3. Yes, I've got this problem like permanently. Every time I restart Opera Mini & Every time I've to login.

I follow this test : And after 30 minutes I logged out from facebook. Actually I logged out from all website that I was logged in previously.

And I just filed a bug report for this problem. Here is the bug report ID-
    ANMEXT-8511

• @rhimini: Thanks for your response and the bug report ID. I sent you an email.