Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

New computer now cant find anything.

• Hey guys I just upgraded my computer and reinstalled Opera. I seem to be having alot of problems because I can no longer find my sidebar to save all my notes manage my downloads and save my bookmarks. This is what I love about opera, But for the life of me I cant seem to find the preference window anywhere to even remotely change anything. Am I doing something wrong and how do I fix this also I cant seem to find the history tab on the side with out my sidebar. I also tried copying the files from my old computer and opera wouldn't even start up. Really need help here I cant function with out that sidebar and preference window at all.

Thanks
    -Steve

• The features you are looking for are only part of older Opera versions (up to 12.16). You might want to download this version to get your features back.

• How do I go about changing to an older version. Not to tech savvy here. Also wouldn't this new version have everything the older version had but more and faster? At least every time I get a new phone it seems to just build off the last idea and improve. Of course I'm still using a a Brick phone so I don't crush it at the job site, don't know to much about the smart phones.

• Whoops was typing didn't see the new link thank you Pesala.

• Just uninstall the new version and install the old one.

The new one is a bit faster in benchmark tests, and compatible with more sites. However, it has very few of the features that made Opera so quick to find what you want.

• Generally yes, but the Opera you installed isn't quite the same product as the one you had on your old device.
    They started over from scratch. That's why it's a lot faster, but also lacks a lot of features.
    Just install it from the link pesala posted. They even go side by side so don't worry about configuring.