Find lost windows

• I had some private windows open in Opera (30.0.1...) when my computer (macbook pro, OSX 10.8.5) shut itself down.
    This has happened again 5 or 6 times.
    Is there any way I can recover the windows, or my browsing history while I was using private windows?
    ISP have not responded to request (didn't expect them to).
    I have checked trash for temp files.
    I have tried to view router logs - I got 25 pages that I don't understand timestamped Jan-Apr from Dlink router/modem.
    I couldn't get anything off apple airport express box.
    I have tried viewing a dump of the DNS cache - I got a large dump I don't understand. There doesn't appear to be any urls or ip addresses in it though, but I could be missing them.
    I have tried using console to check every log, and search for something that could be it, checked activity monitor, airport express, nothing.
    I have read that the firewall stores in and outbound packets? Mine is off, but set to log as far as I can tell. I checked the log in console, but had same result as DNS cache log.
    Is there any way I can recover this information? It is extremely important, I am more than willing to check through excess data if the windows themselves can't be found.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.