:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera crashes when using my own search shortcodes

• Hi there!

I'm using the Opera developer on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS (x86_64; KDE).
    I just updated to version 32.0.1926.0.

Since this update Opera crashes all the time, when I want to use something using one of my own defined search shortcodes.

Does anyone else have this bug, too?!

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Chipy

• Mine is crashing after this update if I enable the "Lastpass" extension, it works fine without it, any fix please?

• Hi,

I have the same issue with "custom" search shortcodes. All the default one work fine, but when I try to use one that I created, Opera crashes. I have the same config: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS x86_64, and this started today after update to 32.0.1926.0

Thanks for any tip or solution !

• Hi everyone,

Update 32.0.1933.0 seems to have solve the problem, however now the bookmarks page is not working anymore (display a weird "glitch" screen with multiple views of the left corner of the active tab). Anyone else with the same issue on Ubuntu ?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.