Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Problems with my browser

• I'm using Opera Mini 7.6.4, my phone is LG G3 Stylus

My browser doesn't want to open a new site in a new tab. It would show a notification that 'Connection closed by remote server'

When I tried refreshing the sites that I previously have opened it could open it (So far, Tumblr is the only one still working okay. Reddit crashed) or crashed and show the notification 'the server timed out'

So I decided to Uninstall the browser but first I have to backup my bookmarks and tab using Opera Link. Here is where I encounter another problem: The log in process are taking me forever... And then it showed me a notification that something is wrong with my connection server.

I don't know whether this have something to do with it but i just recently got back from a trip to China, the problem first appeared when I connect to the WiFi in China.