32.0.1910.0 - What's with DNA-40050?

• Dear Opera developers,

please either remove the fix DNA-40050 ("Don’t start opera if there is no valid default_partner_content.json") from Opera 32 or provide us with some way of editing default_partner_content.json. I have been deleting this file forever to get rid of the pre-defined search engines, and apparently since version 32.0.1910.0 I can't anymore because Opera refuses to start without a valid file. So basically I am either stuck with 32.0.1899.0 forever or have to live with the bloody uneditable (including keyboard shortcuts!!!!) predefined search engines. At the moment I would say the former is the preferred option.

• I strongly support this, I have been deleting the file with every update, as well.
    I have a user-defined shortcut on 'd', which gets overridden every time a new update comes along. Now I can't get it back. Please allow us to change the default search engines. I see the security concern in altering the file; hence the hash in the first line. But please consider allowing users to change at least the shortcuts.

• You can edit the keyborad shortcuts normally in Opera 30, so I guess that is the same in Opera developer 32.

• By "shortcut" I meant "custom search engine keyword". Like "g" is for google, I have d for a dictionary search. It gets replaced by "duck duck go" every time an update comes along, and now is gone for good...

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.