x amount columns choices for bookmarks.

• Hi, in the old opera I could choose how many columns I could see on screen with all my links/bookmarks/thingies (you know of those boxes where you add a link n a name), with the new Opera there seems to be a fixed amount...I can zoom in and out, true, but I really want to have the choices I used to have.

In old Opera I turned on 'Automatic' which filled up my screen, I really liked that and want it back. There also used to be a small icon in the upper right corner of the screen that took my right to where I could adjust stuff for columns n zoom n all that stuff, instead I only see a search-engine (google) I don't mind it being there, but...I want my icon back!!! Pretty please.. 🙂

Edit, the columns are rows of 7 boxes, doesn't change amount of boxes when I zoom in or out...I want amount of boxes to be automatic.

• Since I can't edit the above...

Here's how a row looks, 7 boxes..
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/23v0x74.jpg

In the old Opera when on Automatic, a row had 14 boxes, that is double the amount that I have now..

• That is the speed dial. You can change that in settings if you have power user mode enabled and change the 'Maximum number of columns:' setting. If you don't have power user mode enabled you wont see that setting. Careful when enabling power user mode as some of the settings it enables can muck stuff up.

• Thank you!

I think I found it, though I could get no more than 11 "Maximum number of columns"...oh, well, it's better than seven at least!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.