Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

How to make more than 9 columns in Opera Speed Dial?

• Hi,

Can anybody tell me, how to increase columns in "Opera Speed Dial" to more than 9 and decrease the horizontal and vertical space between columns and rows?

Before about week or two I found "Opera Speed Dial Patch" and somehow I successfully make 15 columns with small size between them and on one page (I mean - without scrolls) I bring together about 100 speed dials. But I do not know how, yesterday, when I start my ultrabook my "Opera" start with only 9 columns in "Speed Dial" and I can not in any way restore the situation with 15 columns 😞 I try the "Opera Speed Dial Patch" but there is no change 😞 The patch give me the input, that it patches the "Opera Speed Dial" (I mean - no errors at all) but the "Opera Speed Dial" do not change 😞

I do manually change the number of columns in "Preferences" file in "C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software"
    folder, but nothing happened 😞

Please, anybody - Help!