:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Copy Android Opera Bookmark files to Desktop Opera is not working

• As I use portable opera, seems the native sync is never working, so I would like to workaround the bookmark file sync by copy, paste to replace.

1. tried replace

I compared the two bookmarks file of Android Opera and Windows Desktop Opera, seems they are in same format, but different "checksum", and I tried copy the android opera bookmarks file (/data/data/com.opera.browser/app_opera/bookmarks) to replace the bookmark files in portable data folder (OperaPortable\Data\profile\data\bookmarks).

as I load OperaPortable after this, the whole data restored to the default, including History, settings etc....

1. tried modify bookmarks

tried modify one letter in bookmarks of desktop opera, and reload opera, same thing happened.

I believe the "checksum" is the lock of the bookmarks file, if this going to be different, opera reset everything. :(

question:

I would like to know is there any way I can copy the android bookmarks to desktop opera, and make this works?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.