Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Where can I set "cycle without showing list"?

• Hello

I'm moving from Opera 12 to the latest Opera, and I'd like to cycle between tabs without showing the list. I have already set the next and previous tab cycle shortcuts to 2 and 1, but when I press those shortcuts, Opera does not move to the next tab, but instead shows a list, where I have to use the up/down arrow keys to select a tab. I'd rather just be able to switch tabs with a single shortcut. I can also use Ctrl+Tab, but that is an awkward shortcut to press. How can I set Opera to cycle without showing the list, as in Opera 12?

Thanks
    Samuel

• The 1 and 2 keys should cycle the way you want by default. If its showing a list than somethings is not right. Try resetting your keyboard shortcuts.

• I've re-installed Opera (31) and now the 1 and 2 keys work as expected, thanks.