High cpu usage since last update

• Afternoon mates! I've been using opera 30.0.1835.59 in a Win8.1 x64 machine and since last update (made today as I restarted the computer) my cpu usage skyrocket.

Usually it wouldnt go above 15% browsing or gaming, however when I open 3 pages at the sime time (clicking open all in a speeddial folder) my cpu go as high as 80%... The processor is quite reasonable, its a i7-3770 so I cannot pinpoint any other culprit for the issue (resource monitor seems to agree with my hypothesis)

Is anyone else having the same issue?

• Open Operas built in task manager when this is happening and see which process is sucking up your CPU and report back.

• I have the same issue, when opening new tabs the cpu usage for that tab goes up to about 40% in opera's dev task manager.
    And when this site: http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/ is in focus the cpu usage goes up to 40% consistently. I have an intel core i5 with 6 gb of ram; running windows 10 TP 64 bit with hardware acceleration on in opera settings.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.