Maximized window opens unpinned Messenger on second screenOpera for Linux
- Description: Since the first version of Opera 45 I have problems using the messenger unpinned on maximized screens. I'm using an external monitor as primary screen and the laptop screen as secondary, running on Manjaro.
- Steps to reproduce: Maximize Opera in a primary screen bigger than the secondary screen. Open a previously unpinned messenger.
- Actual result: Said messenger appears in the secondary screen and cropped. [Visual example].
- Expected result: Said messenger should appear over the Opera window that initiated it.
- OS: Manjaro Linux 64-bit (Kernel 4.9.30-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT x86_64 GNU/Linux), Gnome Shell 3.24.2
- Version of Opera: Stable 45.0.2552.881
Additional: Miximized windows on the smaller secondary screen appear correctly.