@Amratc2 no.
Posts made by Philip7
- Blogs
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@EZIYIORE me too it's saying try again in 6 days.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@EZIYIORE Finally, today i surprisingly redeem for the first time in history since March 2026.
$0.50.
9/9/2026. -
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@christinemthethwa i will try what you've said.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@christinemthethwa no redeem option on my side too, i've even been checking since 12 a.m till now
. -
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
Has anyone here ever won the $250 jackpot?
- Blogs
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Amratc2 I clicked redeem it says monthly token reached every time, nothing ever get credited to my MiniPay why?
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
Monthly token reached refers to what exactly?
- Blogs
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@christinemthethwa how much dollars is it?
- Blogs
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Jobungash Is the $250 real? I've accumulated so much points 5000+, will I win the $250?
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Irubor what do I do? I see wallpapers, I see my Celo dashboard balance is 0.00 balance.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Aarkay hahaha
, it's obvious we ourselves are the ones answering ourselves here. - Blogs
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Jobungash that means the system credited your MiniPay account by itself right?
I mean does somebody need to stay awake every Monday midnights hours clicking "redeem"?
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Jobungash did you clicked to redeem the money yourself? at midnight hours? or the system by itself auto-credit your MiniPay account?
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
Has anyone redeemed today being Monday? Mine is still impossible.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Jobungash email them, scroll down to see their email address. Not MiniPay email.