@sundaymobuse: what
Posts made by Peter3213u
- Blogs
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Wetin dey sub sef? I never redeem since last week o
- Blogs
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@sundaymobuse: ask Tim lesknik
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@wayaconnect99: I thought you people redeemed on Thursday? We're you not among
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@sundaymobuse: wetin happen
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
The time I've been wasting doing this shit , I should have used it for something else

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@giantbobee: na scammers na

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@divinebeing1: watch ad it will apply
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
So all of una don redeem finished
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@ogbu: how did you do it
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Try again in 4 days ?? As how na


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I have deleted the app already



- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@astid: go download akash and borrow money there
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@giantbobee: comot for here now



-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@saramiller1997: but they are supposed to announce it, so we'll not Westin our data here
