The phone with the code generation program broke, and did not save the recovery codes.
I know all the information about myself, but support says there is nothing I can do about it.
- Name account;
- My name;
- My surname;
- I have access to my mailbox;
- I have access to my Facebook account;
- I have access to my Google account;
- I have access to my Twitter account;
- I did not change my place of residence so my geolocation is not changeable.
I understand this is protecting my data, but why not add ID verification?
So that people can recover their data in case of force majeure. I had to create a new account by adding + opera at the end. And it's not cool. All my social networks were connected to the old account.
Or confirmation by mobile number. As it works in many other sites where there is a two-factor verification. I'm outraged.