Doesn't work to mark posts as read.
Best posts made by mikerobinson
RE: Social Fixer for FacebookOpera add-ons
RE: Opera 65 comes with an improved tracker blocker and redesigned address barBlogs
@zalex108 The length of the company name is sometimes a problem, however there are real issues with EV SSL certificates:
- In order to be effective, users would need to modify their behavior when NOT presented with an EV certificate. However they do not.
- It is possible to mimic someone else with the corporation name by registering the same corporation in a different jurisdiction.
- The world's 10 largest sites don't use EV certificates
- EV certificates use the same encryption algorithms as DV certificates. When connecting to a website using domain validation, the connection is no less secure than EV. The important thing is not whether the company who owns the website has been registered in their local jurisdiction; the important thing is whether or not the connection between the browser and the server is actually secure.
- EV certificate installation and renewal cannot be automated.
- Many studies that apparently show that EV certificates are beneficial are commissioned by certificate authorities themselves.
- When the company that owns the website doesn't match the domain name, this leads to confusion.
- EV certificates do not support wildcards
RE: Opera 68.0.3618.63 Stable updateBlogs
The vertical tab cycler no longer works for me. Unfortunately this is going to decrease my workflow significantly.